Sorry never post yesterday..
or for don’t know how mani days…
morning prac..
mr png came
hope he gets well soon and no one else falls sick…
Lesson time..
tried hard to stay awake
assembly. listened to CO.
a lot of thoughts flew through
But will take them positively
End of school..
Haha funny
Played the only speak Chinese game and I lost!
Grr tomorrow I have to eat 2 whole leaves..
How could I lose!
The last time ate just one teenie weenie piece and I want puke le
Omg Trust me. leaves does not taste good
Played hai dai.
than xi shua shua the toilet and in the end our body haha
Dance hip hop than folk dance
But Melissa hurt herself…
Home…slept for 20 mins?.
Woke up tuition...
Got scolded as usual
This time he says I du si shu
Brain too passive...
Grr whatever..
xi guan - ed
I only know he shout shout shout..
And i was busy looking at the clock and trying to keep myself awake
Night practices begins tomorrow
Looking forward ba
Just hope I won’t be scolded by anyone when I reach home
I need PEACE and QUIET
to sleep..
Banditz1
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Previous Posts
- wheee. morning prac.. early okaae. yunjie opened r...
- hi ppl...in the morning think i something wrong..w...
- HELLO !banditz 5 here agn .YTD soooo tired .hahas ...
- yo guys..today morning so disappointed..rush to sc...
- hi ppl!yup.. todae was quite a nice dae...haha.. m...
- Bandit04 reportingMorning prac… bus nv come. Suppo...
- HELLO everyone. banditz5 here .hahas . today is a ...
- hi..today sunday..nothin much de..melvin birthday....
- okaae.i didnt post ytd. HEHmy dad is such an assho...
- Sundae, 25 march
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home