Monday, April 16, 2007

whee ~
MONDAY.
morning. met jasmine. my eye pain agn.
went sch(:
ah thia had a new haircut, tht made me laugh the whole day
oops. sorry ah. everybody laughing luh. haas.
quadrangle..
YUNJIE NT THR. i thnk.
ky got caught ! hahahaas. 3i student..
aiyooo.
went baq class. smsed yunjie right away. oops.
yeaa. she said she had fever and mama dint allow her to go sch.
awww-mannnn.
takecare huh ! (: come tmrw
lessonss....boring lah.
4 periods of chem ? suppose to be SIX.
thnk god foo took baq period. HEH.
pon-ed physics remedial for the sake of sectionals.
WE PLAYED OLD PIECES, RMBED THOSE OLD DAYS.
haiiiii. copa. duke. shakelford. smoke. washington. landmark. JOHN WILLIAMS.
hahahas. fun fun and mre fun !
borrow instru home.
HEH. pain in my eye was killing me. arrrgh.
eye very red ? forced to put eye drop ):
nobody cn hlp me. im hopeless.
ran away frm jasmine. took her 10over mins to find me with the eyedrop. sobbbbb.
called yunjie.. I DONT WNT PUT. IT WONT WORK.
still, nanny chua put for me
aiyoooo. scream ah.
haas.
nvm. yunjie's better. !!!! =D
sorry nanny chua. hahahas.
went cp.
my eyes were like tear-ing the whole way thru.
arrgh. pain !
compass. cupwalker. still tear-ing.
mac.. still tear-ing.
outside lrt. worse. HAI.
im gg blind lah. nvm nvm.
i've seen enuff of this world.
oops. have i ?
heh.
tear tear tear. pain.. ahhhh
haas.
studied SS outside lrt while oths listen love story.
hahahahaas.
went hm at 820. hahahas.
cabbed..
eyes so pain in cab. AIYOOO.
tmrw ss test.
mux study. (:
OH. my geog test.
HAI. sooooo sad.
super badly done. i dont wnt say.
all willbe shocked.
sobs. soooo disappointed.
I HATE JELVIN. come and see.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
I HATE JELVIN.
grrrrrrr. nvm.
ss.. ss.. haas.
study.
im gg to miss seniors !
sobs.

BBBBYEEEEEE. STUDYYY.
take care yunjie. get welll sooon !
HEH.
my eyes. no 1. melissa killer.
rwaaaahhhh

BANDITS04
muahahahahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home