Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nobody has been updating recently
Haas
How pathetic
This week of holidays is the most boring !
ROAR.

MONDAY 110607
Came back from church camp at ard 0530
Play computer, watch tv, dinner, sleep

TUESDAY 120607
Manting went chalet
I did some homework
Used computer the whole day

WEDNESDAY 130607
Manting still at chalet
Finished Amaths finally
Played computer. Download MapleStory again
Reason being, I dreamt of MapleStory the previous night
How dumb.
Played Maple till 0530
Watched xi ling men
Went to cousin house have dinner
Home, use computer, watch movies
Daddy bought us supper
MEEE POK. Haas
Ate supper
Played computer
Deleted MapleStory because i didn't want to get addicted.
HAHA. School is reopening you see !
Finished Chemistry at ard 0130 AM
Went to bed

THURSDAY 140607
Suppose to go out with Manting and Boyang
Cancelled because a repair man was coming to my house
Manting was tired anyway. OOOPS
Read the newspapers for interesting articles to do reflection.
As soon as Daddy left for work
I turned on the computer
YAY. I dug the organ up from my house
How smart of me
Thats it for the moment
Its only 1205PM !

At least the blog seems updated now.
YAY. cheers !
I want to go out !
BANDITZ04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home