Friday, August 29, 2008

NEW SKIN!

Hahaha, not a very nice skin but it doesn't matter lah. I just wanted to give Banditz blog a new look. Hahaha. Wonder if Manting will like this skin. Its quite yellow. Lol.
Hm, I really don't know what to write for our profile, so
not-so-dead Banditz like Manting, please go edit. Lol.

How far do you agree that ''We won't be so close anymore when we start studying for our O levels.'' is true? Explain your answer. [13m]
Lol! Thats what Kaiying said at Punggol Park at about 10 something on Laoda's birthday. Lol. I don't know if it is true or not. Lol:D

If you weigh all banditz on a
stressometer, I think Laoda will be the number 1 stressed bandit. Lol. She is forever so serious, everyday come school so serious, lesson so serious, recess so serious, even after school serious, go home also serious. Lol. Seriously studying. Lol.
Next up will be LaoEr? Laoer is somebody banditz know as
nerd. Hahaha. But she is not as serious as Laoda b'cos she still looks out of the window during lesson, waiting for me to walk past! Hahaha. I'm serious. Even during recess she'll see me from afar and start waving frantically. LOL! Shan't continue for 3rd 4th 5th 6th. Hahaha. I think I belong to either 5th or 6th. Lol, eh I'm stressed one lor. Just that don't show only. Lol, nvm!

Um, whatever the case, banditz please don't forget me because I'm very the cute. Hahaha! Hahaha. Please don't forget our Laoda also b'cos she is very stressed and needs our concern. Hahaha, um Kaiying's blackness, nobody will forget ba. Don't forget Jason's house husband-ness. Manting's virginess. Lol, don't after O levels, banditz go out that time go feed Manting your water. Lol. And Kelmond, don't forget his emo-ness and ahem, cuteness. Lol. Kel see that not. I'm not that mean okay.

Banditz! We're going overseas together! Hahahaha. My only worry is that, Joyce Fu rape us. I guess we all know who is the most horny bandit right.. Her horny history followed her all the way from Primary school. Lol.

Alright, all the best for the coming O levels Banditz! We'll do well! Hahaha:D
And also, on behalf of all banditz, I wish Doreen Lim, Daphne Ho, and Dexter Lee, ALL THE BEST FOR THEIR N LEVEL EXAMS! Hahaha.
We'll meet at band one day!:D
We're going overseas together alsoooo! Hahaha. If want to take picture, must bring more camera b'cos Doreen's face will crack all the lens. Hehe.
ps. Don't rape me!


There is seriously no reason for you to not know who I am. Hahah. I'm the cutest!! LOL

Not signing off-

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home