BORRRRRRRING.
I'm so super bored laaa.
I shouldn't be feeling like this cause I haven done my homework !
SOBS. I'm going to get some of it done later!
AHH. I'm super bored
Fortunately there is band tomorrow
Unfortunately it is combined with the Sec 1s
Fortunately it starts early and end early
Unfortunately no seniors after band so I rly don't know what we will do after band
Fortunately the UGLY-TRIO will be together
Unfortunately there will be others too
Fortunately Manting and I planned to go play bball after band
Unfortunately the weather has been threatening recently
Hahas. I told you I'm feeling bored.
OKAE. Will we be FORTUNATE or UNFORTUNATE tomorrow?
We will see tomorrow.
Met Manting yesterday night for dinner
NO REASON. Didn't have anything to do at home thats why !
Toured compass point.
Talked and gossiped.
Shopped. Waaa. Shopped at compass point ?
HAHAAA. Anyhow look for present.
845 like that went home
I only reached home at 930
T.T
But, nobody was at home.
Grrr. I was scared can. Just sat in front of the com and play.
Bottle cap dropped on floor. Didn't dare pick up
OOPS.
Play till almost 12 ?
Went to sleep.
Manting is in Malaysia now !
Ahhhhh.
And the weather is sooooo freaking cold!
I'm wearing socks ! Doesn't seem to work cause its an ankle socks.
Guess when it gets rrrrrreallyyyyyyy cold, I'll go borrow a pair of socks from papa.
Men's socks are usually LOOOOONGG. Or at least longer then mine !
Thats it
I'm going to jam awhile.
Then I'll go dating. With my HOMEWORK !
zzzzzz.
My bored-ness explains the color changes!
BBBBYYYEEEE PEOPLE.
I'm the fourth one. 4 out of 3 ? Tsktsk.
3rd ugly am I.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- BANDITZ5 !! is here .today slept till 345pm .and ...
- Nobody has been updating recentlyHaasHow patheticT...
- MELISSA is back from camp !hahaaeverybody missed m...
- without mer ,there is NOTHING to post abt .hees . ...
- haaas . MT the great is here to BLOG .melissa , wh...
- finally post before going for church camp (:awwwma...
- What a dayIt started off super boring !Suppose to ...
- so boringso boring !godrly rly damn sian w/o ky an...
- seeing a smile on da senior's facegives satisfacti...
- SHOPPING
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home