Sunday, November 4, 2007

YO EVERYBODY!
im here to blog. Firstly, please thanks MELISSA for changing the blogskin! Hohoho. The one we used since MARCH! nice skin hor?
And, heaven is fair! You see ah, all the instruments there are brasses, except the saxophone. No clarinet no flute): BUT, you see ah, the lines are yellow, and the headings are green! manting and my favourite color. I told you heaven was fair! HOHO. Don't ask me where is perc. I also don't know. Nvm, the big BAND word there is blue. A boy boy color for the two guys! HOHOHOHO!
NICE SKIN! I LOVE IT! Hohohohoho!!

Anyway, open house yesterday. I think not bad lah. Hahaha. Tomorrow got O lvl Chemistry SPA practical exam, Hoho! Everybody JIAYOU! Especially Banditz! Hohoho. Ok. I go read the notes alr. Don't wish to fail. BTW, Next SUNDAY, 11 november 2007, SHHK family day! We're performing at Singapore Expo. Hm, hope CLARINET seniors can come. Then we won't kenna laugh by BLack Kaiying! Hohohoho. OK

Go read through some stuffs le.

BYE!
MELISSA - Banditz 04

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home