Don't say I'm bad, because, I'm here doing my part in reviving this blog! Hee.
September holidays are finally here. Haas, But its ending soon also lah. Tsk! Band yesterday. Okay lah. Band tomorrow. Hope it'll be okay too. Tomorrow is combined with recuits. But they're taking test. Hm, hope there will be new pieces. Okay. I've been sick for 9 days already! When I recover we go Banditz outing okay? Or sec 3 band outing also can! HOOORAY!
I PLAYED MY PART.
BYE!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Previous Posts
- yo ppl!yup.. here to revive this blog too..common ...
- banditz with our new member [ if u can spot her la...
- im here to make this blog alive!banditz1
- Aha. I'm like posting again ? For the sake of keep...
- OK !I'm posting like finally.HEEHEEThere is geog t...
- Ppl! i am posting...dunno why also...todae got mat...
- *clean clean dust*OKGo do homework.HahahByebye !
- YO , wow i see that i nvr post for a long time le ...
- !@#%%&%#@$@!!^#$@So angryI hate today !110707 I ha...
- English oral todayI think i screwed it upLee Liang...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home