OK !
I'm posting like finally.
HEEHEE
There is geog test tomorrow
OHNO.
Raahhhhh
These few weeks are just so filled with test.
But after this week, I think we would have finish all our test
Except for the weekly maths test i suppose.
Phew
Maths test on Friday was much more manageable then the previous one on circle theorem
The atmosphere in the class room after both was SUPER different
Hahahs. But still, it wasn't AS EASY as what Manting and Kaiying mentioned.
But, of cos I'll do better this time.
I mean, who won't ?
Haas.
Band was fine.
Played pieces. And sectionals alot too.
As usual, NO SENIORS.
Nvm, SENIORS, study hard for O levels and do better then the rest hor !
I'll take it as you all are studying thats why never come back band
HEEHEEE
Self denial.
HEEEHEEE.
National Day coming very soon.
That will mean class deco.
Shucks
Doing the damn deco for like the past 3 years already
Yikai suggested we get more more help from our classmates.
And YES, of cos i agreed.
Will invited Lishan Liting, Jolene Yixuan, Ching En, Yijuan !
HEEEHEE.
Hope they're willing to help.
Investiture approaching as well.
Haas. That means, hall deco -.-
Nevermind. Not very worried for this.
Can make it lah. Since the hall so big, then we use BIG stuff to deco lor
Then take up more space, and yeah
I'm sure you get what I mean
Oh, and did I mention about the food I have in class
We have really shiok picnics in class
I really mean SHIOK.
Food varieties ranges from tuna, banana cakes, potato chips, sausage buns, swiss rolls, apple chips, chocolate coated peanuts, luncheon meat sandwiches/egg sandwiches etc.
LOLS.
We eat these food in class.
DURING lessons.
YAY
Evelyn, Michelle, Yikai, Melissa, Pearl, Yijuan brought them of cos
You think people provided ?
Haahahs.
Now we're thinking of how to bring a water kettle to school
So we can boil water to cook cup noodles.
YAY
We shall see.
Harry Potter book VII is out !
My cousin finished reading it in 2 days
Coolios.
So he is going to lend it to me !
YAY !
One thing I'm afraid of ..
I'll read and neglect my studies.
OHNO.
And do badly for common test
AHHH
Quite sure this will happen.
How ?
Read after common test ?
No way.
We shall see about this too.
OKAY.
I'm going to bathe, have dinner and continue studying.
YEP
LASTLY, shan't keep this from any of you anymore.
I've got a blog.
Haah !
Only 3F people know about this at the moment
Whoops.
Of cos bandpie knows about it too.
And yeah. Thats it.
Go find the URL yourself.
Okae , shan't be bad
Here goes.
www.one-wayjesus.blogspot.com
Okay,
BYE !
I'm sure this long post is enough to make up for the days I didn't post
And also for the coming days that I don't post.
WHOOPS.
banditz04
Sunday, July 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- Ppl! i am posting...dunno why also...todae got mat...
- *clean clean dust*OKGo do homework.HahahByebye !
- YO , wow i see that i nvr post for a long time le ...
- !@#%%&%#@$@!!^#$@So angryI hate today !110707 I ha...
- English oral todayI think i screwed it upLee Liang...
- There goes the second week of schoolHeeheeTime fli...
- I'm bloggingBAND !Seniors came backSo many of them...
- IM NOT HAPPY !I waited so anxiously for it.RAAAAHH...
- YAY.HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAIYINGHAPPY BELATED BI...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI YING!HAHAyay! a fun day haha al...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home