IM NOT HAPPY !
I waited so anxiously for it.
RAAAAHHHH
Nvm, I believe he'll re-find it
HEEEE.
I was told to say, 'Its not his fault'
Hahahs. So yup.
Its not your fault =X Ooooops
Triple shit.
I don't know what to do can
There is like tons of homework today
Band tomorrow that will end late i think
Maths test on Thursday
Chinese newspaper reporting thing on Thursday
I don't know how am i going to do it
Damn.
I cant wait for Friday !
But its like only Tuesday today
Arrgh ):
So much homework
I promised myself to study finish Maths today so if theres any queries, i can ask tomorrow
BUT, its so impossible can
Arghs
Its only the 2nd week of school
Damn
HEEE. I'm fine
wth !
LOLS. Okae
Madness
STRESSED !
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Previous Posts
- YAY.HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KAIYINGHAPPY BELATED BI...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI YING!HAHAyay! a fun day haha al...
- hey ppl! todae is 29th june! and guess wat!banditz...
- Woots.Today's lessons so fun too.HAHAA.Especially ...
- First thing firstHAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNJIE !HAPPY BIRT...
- First day of school after June holidaySUPERBI'm st...
- OHYES !I'm been dating my homework since i got hom...
- BAND OUTING
- WOOOOOTS .band outing just now . its super duper t...
- YAYBBQ later onHeeeTHURSDAY 210607HAPPY BIRTHDAY J...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home