OHYES !
I'm been dating my homework since i got home from church ! (:
I've accomplished much. YAYness
Now, I'm left with 4 newspaper articles and I done with homework.
But I'm pretty sure teacher will not want them handed up tomorrow
Usually they give a grace period till Friday I think
Hahas. This is to comfort those who haven't done an ounce of homework !
HEEE. Okae, break time is over
I'm going back to my books (:
Crapping is all i need to do !
MEL !
COLORFUL
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Previous Posts
- BAND OUTING
- WOOOOOTS .band outing just now . its super duper t...
- YAYBBQ later onHeeeTHURSDAY 210607HAPPY BIRTHDAY J...
- hey ppl! i am here to post!i promise mt and mer i ...
- BAND againFIRSTY,I'm so disappointed can ! No clar...
- YAY.BAND was boringNO seniorsALLL juniorsI was rea...
- I'm boredThats why I'm blogging AGN.No. Its for th...
- yo !!im back !! mer misses me , can see from her p...
- BORRRRRRRING.I'm so super bored laaa.I shouldn't b...
- BANDITZ5 !! is here .today slept till 345pm .and ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home