I'm bored
Thats why I'm blogging AGN.
No. Its for the sake of winning the most colorful contest.
Ky in Glutton Island.
She's enjoying her time thr
So, she doesn't wnt us anymre !
BOO.
Skarly she bcome as fat & round as a ball
No need ball tmr le !
Use Ky
HEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE.
KY, I ORDER U TO CM BAC.
STOP STDYING SOO MUCH !
& OF COS EATING.
Bring sm food for Mt & I too.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Previous Posts
- yo !!im back !! mer misses me , can see from her p...
- BORRRRRRRING.I'm so super bored laaa.I shouldn't b...
- BANDITZ5 !! is here .today slept till 345pm .and ...
- Nobody has been updating recentlyHaasHow patheticT...
- MELISSA is back from camp !hahaaeverybody missed m...
- without mer ,there is NOTHING to post abt .hees . ...
- haaas . MT the great is here to BLOG .melissa , wh...
- finally post before going for church camp (:awwwma...
- What a dayIt started off super boring !Suppose to ...
- so boringso boring !godrly rly damn sian w/o ky an...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home