YAY
BBQ later on
Heee
THURSDAY 210607
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLYN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAMELA
Hahahs.
Morning, went to play basketball with Kaiying, Manting, and Boyang
Play play play ..
Needed a drink badly
Why of all times, the vending machine had to spoil then. Raaaaahhhhh
Vending machine ate my 1 dollar up! Guess it was delicious. -.-
Went to Sweet Talk.
Bought drinks. And yup.
Went to playground and sit.
My brother came.
Bought lunch, went home, with the ugly people and Boyang
Played keyboard .. Did Ncelz .. Newspaper article .. Slacked
Till 5pm.
I was going out to meet Primary school friends so they had to leave
Bathed .. Got ready and left home
Reached j8 at 6:03 ?
3mins late
Grrrrr, I'm the 2nd shortest there ):
They all so tall laaa. One year ago, I wasn't the shortest.
Tallest 170cm. Madness
Went Pastamania for dinner.
Talked alot
Then went to see what movie was on.
Watched Surfs Up. Nice show !
The movie started at 9:05
And it was only about 7:40 then.
So we went to haggan dazz.
LOL. Wanted to eat the fondue, but as usual, it was NOT AVAILABLE
Ate .. don't know the name
Something with waffle, and six scopes of ice cream
Six people mah.
Then sat there and talk till 9:00
Went to toilet, then movie
Movie ended at around 10:43
Tried to find an exit to leave j8
But everywhere was locked. -.-
Went around and finally we got out. (:
One left to take MRT
Another left for the taxi stand. Mother fetching her
The other 4 went to bus stop
Waited very long
Finally 156 came
Boarded. Talk alot on bus.
Two left.
Then my turn to alight.
The last person alighted after me.
Hahahas.
Reached home at around 1148
Very fun indeeed.
ENJOYED (:
FRIDAY 220607
The last weekday of the June holidays
BBQ later (:
Before that, I'm going to practise Merry Widow.
Heeeheee. Manting has already finished it i guess
I'm going to try to finish half of it.
YAYNESSS
BBBBYEEE
Friday, June 22, 2007
Previous Posts
- hey ppl! i am here to post!i promise mt and mer i ...
- BAND againFIRSTY,I'm so disappointed can ! No clar...
- YAY.BAND was boringNO seniorsALLL juniorsI was rea...
- I'm boredThats why I'm blogging AGN.No. Its for th...
- yo !!im back !! mer misses me , can see from her p...
- BORRRRRRRING.I'm so super bored laaa.I shouldn't b...
- BANDITZ5 !! is here .today slept till 345pm .and ...
- Nobody has been updating recentlyHaasHow patheticT...
- MELISSA is back from camp !hahaaeverybody missed m...
- without mer ,there is NOTHING to post abt .hees . ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home