First day of school after June holiday
SUPERB
I'm starting to change my mentality towards schooling
HEEE.
3F is simply marvellous.
We're soooo united especially in bullying teachers ! MANN
Morning, went to school.
My dad drove behind Yunjie's car ! Hahas
And Yijuan's dad drove behind my car. HAHAS.
Surroundede by YJs
Okae, lame.
Went to class. First few
More and more came in
People with really funny hairdo
Hahas.
AHLEO smsed me. Ask me help her copy homework
My reply was,
'' Nobody doing homework now la. Everybody come in only, laugh at Huiting's hair. ''
Hahas, it was really act cute can !
TWO bian zi. AHAH
Weiting had a funny hairstyle too.
Hilarious !
21 / 41 people in 3F had new hairdos.
Some rebonded lor. LOLS.
And that was the first entertainment of the day.
Quadrangle - Morning assembly
Saw alot of new teachers. Hahas.
And alot of teacher with new haircut too ! HAHAS.
Rajagopal rebonded her hair ! Straight laa. LOLS.
Mdm Siak had a new haircut. Thicker, bushier, center parting ! HAHAS.
Mr Foo had a new haircut too. A goody goody boy short haircut.
Mariati (Spell check please) thinned her hair till she's almost botak.
Hahas. FUNNY.
Chong Jee Keong is back from NS reservice. Hahas.
Perspiring horribily during morning assembly ):
Boys had hair check. All but Boyang and Fabian was caught from 3F
Hahahs !
Entertainment number TWO.
First lesson was physics.
Zzzz. Guess we're going to sleep for the rest of the year every Monday morning
Hahaa
Mr Foo came in and crap for one period, then left.
Hahas.
Mr Foo has a new leather shoes. We commented on it. (:
OBSERVANT
Mathematics.
Mdm Siak came in with a speach.
Hahaa. And her english is horrible ! Really horrible. Lols.
She started teaching 'Properties of circles'
Mdm siak : What do you all know about circles ?
Evelyn : Its the same shape as your tummy.
Mdm Siak : Eh. Don't talk leh. Your class results last semester not very good, you all better
Jian Bin : (cutting her) BUCK UP !
Mdm Siak : What day do you all not have any remedial ?
3F : (super coincidently) EVERYDAY ALSO HAVE !
Mdm Siak : Aiyah, I wanted you all to stay back and do maths questions ):
Hahahas. Mdm Siak is quite like a fool.
She continued teaching
I listened and kept answering her questions
KUDOS !
Maths over!
That was entertainment number THREE (:
Mother Tongue
We were informed that we had O levels oral next next week
AWMANN.
I seriously don't know how I'm going to pass can ! BOOO
God Bless me.
Jee Keong received a welcome clap from us when he stepped into class
Hahahs. And he was smiling soooo widely when he saw us cheering for him
Hahahaa. So adorable. OOOOPS.
Recess !
Went with Manting and Kaiying as usual.
The ugly people you see.
Hahahs. Just talked and talked.
OVER -
Geography
New teacher
Mr Jason Tee
Requested for a self-intro.
Hahahs. Almost everybody change name
Hahahas.
So funny laaa.
But it won't have the same effect even if said everything here.
HAAAS.
Entertainment number 4. OOPS.
I get entertained easily.
LOLS.
English
Mdm Yeo seems to be in a bad mood.
Scolded those who didn't finish holiday assignment.
Not very entertaining !
Chemistry
I was sooo stressed.
I didn't really study anything.
Hhahas.
But it turned out fine (:
PHEW
Lunch ..
Then two periods of Physics
Concentration level was 90% !
I listened to Mr Foo preach
I understood what he was saying
I took down notes !
I wasn't distracted by the people behind me
They were joking about 'HARD AND RIGID and VIGOROUS'
Hahas, Think dirty and you'll know
Whatever it is, I paid attention during Physics.
I'm proud of myself.
YAY. But still,
I didn't resist the temptation of eating. OOPS
Ate a pkt of trix during Physics.
heee.
I was like sooo sian during lessons which i couldn't fool around
So i became high and started disturbing Yikai.
Doing thing ranging from pulling his hair, his shirt, pushing him, playing some acting games.
Entertainment number FIVE !
HAHAS. He lost his siperbear hand. Some key chain thing his sister gave to him
OOO. And i had fun eating sooooo soooo much in class today
There was like so much food from Yikai.
Hahas.
YAYness.
I was like scratching my leg half the time during lessons.
Thanks to the mosquito bites i got from pasir ris BBQ. Hahas
School was really great today (:
Then we had sectionals.
Only a handful of people turned up
Practised Merry Widow (:
Then had to leave by 5pm ):
Went compass, walk and HOME
I've got homework to do (:
I'll go get started !
Thats all folks.
Its quite a long post.
Hahaas
I'm looking forward to the coming days with 3f
YAY !
MEL
Monday, June 25, 2007
Previous Posts
- OHYES !I'm been dating my homework since i got hom...
- BAND OUTING
- WOOOOOTS .band outing just now . its super duper t...
- YAYBBQ later onHeeeTHURSDAY 210607HAPPY BIRTHDAY J...
- hey ppl! i am here to post!i promise mt and mer i ...
- BAND againFIRSTY,I'm so disappointed can ! No clar...
- YAY.BAND was boringNO seniorsALLL juniorsI was rea...
- I'm boredThats why I'm blogging AGN.No. Its for th...
- yo !!im back !! mer misses me , can see from her p...
- BORRRRRRRING.I'm so super bored laaa.I shouldn't b...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home