I think i screwed it up
Lee Liang Leng stopped me halfway during the photograph conversation
I still had many things to say
Photographers intention .. My interpretation of a weirdo
Thanks alot LLL !
And I'm pretty positive that I'll screw my Chinese oral as well
How can it be. Its the O lvls.
I really CANNOT MAKE IT.
My chinese has NO STANDARD.
But nobody believes me
RAAHHH
Except Pearl
| 7:36:40 PM | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | i think i will erm erm then say Eng lish agn | ||||
| 7:36:47 PM | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | i rly cannot speak proper chinese | ||||
| 7:36:52 PM | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | but nobody believes me | ||||
| 7:36:57 PM | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | they keep saying DONT LIE LAH | ||||
| 7:36:58 PM | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | lols. | ||||
| 7:37:00 PM | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | i believe | ||||
| 7:37:06 PM | [c=#FF379B]Pearl[/c] | (tu) [b]Neopets, my addiction (: [/b] | when you speak, ur chinese like got eng accent one |
YAY.
Only person that believes me. Thanks
I really know i cannot do it.
Then people keep saying
'' Can one lah. Sure can.. Don't lie lor ''
But i myself know what I am capable of clearer then anyone else
So stop saying I can do it cos if in the end cannot,
Very disappointing.
I didn't even know what was 'rude' in Chinese
So i just told Yan Laoshi
'' hai zi men dui ta men fu mu hen RUDE ''
And he laughed
Rude u know. Such a easy peasy word.
Mental block i suppose.
But still he gave me a relatively high mark the previous time
Of cause I won't be so lucky this time round
Especially when the examiners are old hags from other school
Raaahhhhhhh
Studied FORTY plausible topics that may be coming out
I hope that helps.
Please !
What if they ask very difficult question ?
What if they ask something which i do not understand ?
Even repeating won't help cause i don't even understand the word
What if despite many hints from the teacher, I still remain silent ?
What if I stop right after one sentence ?
What am i suppose to do. Explain everything in English ?
Ask her for another question ?
Look innocent ? Look around ? 50:50 life line ?
Audience life line ? Call for help ?
Please !
If any of the above happens, I'll just get up and say
'' Wei she me chi dao zhe yang nan ! ''
Ha ! I'm obviously joking
I'll go
'' Dui bu qi lao shi wo bu hui jiang ''
Thats so much more polite. Maybe she'll award me 10/30 for my manners ?
Gosh I'm dreaming.
Something to an wei myself
40marks of oral.
40/200
So it will only take up 20% of the overall.
20% .... vs 80 %
Hmmm, get it ?
I guess you do.
I'm so negative !
But nevertheless, I still do hope that i can do really well for oral.
I studied. I prepared
By right i shouldn't be afraid of anything
But why am i afraid of everything
'ping shi bu shao xiang, ling shi bao fuo jiao'
fan er bei fuo ti yi jiao
I guess the fuo will kick me away tomorrow
God bless !
Good luck to all the other people taking orals tomorrow
And the following day as well
Manting and Kaiying jiayou !
Kaiying yao zi must qing yi dian
HEEHEEE. No offence
GOODLUCK TO ME
I'm going back to date the set of oral notes
BYE
MEL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home