Sunday, July 8, 2007

There goes the second week of school
Heehee
Time flies !
8 more weeks to September holidays
So fast right.
Heeheee
Anyway, it was The Seventh Night Of July yesterday
Everybody know right
I listened to The Seventh Night Of July we played during SYF
It sounded quite nice mah
Really. But nvm.
Its passed so long already

Whats going to happen in the coming week

Monday - Sectionals (: Candy might be coming back. YAY !
Tuesday - Nothing at the moment
Wednesday - BAND ! Chinese O level oral. Raahhh. I'm so unprepared. English EOY oral too. I think I'll change English oral to Tuesday
Thursday - KIDSread. Damn. I'm still not THAT willing to give my free Thursday to SK kids.
Friday - BAND ! E-maths test

And, tada. There goes another week
We're going to play Miss Saigon
Difficult, but i want to try
Heees. Although i know its really really difficult
Grade 6. Hahahas
Jiayou bah

Continue to wear GREEN people.
Support LIVE EARTH.(Although I agree that with Yikai that LIVE EARTH isn't discouraging Global Warming.)
You see,
ONE stage light is enough to provide for TEN household lights !(by Yikai)
Think about the airplanes and car the celebrities take to travel just for the concert (by Yikai)
The carbon monoxide they release contribute tremendously to the effects of global warming.
So how did LIVE EARTH help to lessen global warming ?
Maybe it did by conveying the message around to the people
But still the term 'LIVE EARTH' now is understood world wide that it is STOP GLOBAL WARMING
So, yea
Support LIVE EARTH

Thats it

BYE
MEL -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home