Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm blogging
BAND !
Seniors came back
So many of them
Yunjie is loved !
Always the only one who come back
Hahahas.
Candy ah !
Where are you ah ! HEEEE
My date with Candy on Monday sectionals ! (:
I want to duet with her one
Whooops.
Hope she will really come
YAY-ness

Candy's jin yu liang yan
'' You all this year sec 3 must really study hard. Use all the time you have cos when sec 4 got alot of lessons until you very sleepy one. Homework also alot one. In sec 3 i never had as much homework de. Then very little time to study. Next year july, I don't want 12mn see Melissa coming online ah ! ''


HAHA.
Okae Candy
Point taken!
Hahahs.
Today's band as fine
Except for the beginning where everybody itchy hand, then start playing Winer and Caribbean.
LOLS.
Played a new song 'Delcaration'
Quite tough
Then Sec 1s had theory test and we played pieces
WITH SENIORS !
Yayy!
Sectionals ..
Then ended early cos NCC kept playing music via AVA system
Discussed till quite late
Went compass.
Dined at compass
Then home
Conversation with so many people.
LOLS.
Then rearranged smth
People not happy
Nvm lah.
See how

Thats it
Its 070707 tomorrow
And tomorrow night is SEVENTH NIGHT OF JULY (:
Yeah man!

BYEBYE
I love band !
MEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home