Thursday, September 18, 2008

Aiyo!
Everytime I want to go band, nobody want to go worx.
Tomorrow I not free, you all going ah. Hahaha, alright mann:(
Nvm worx. Next time still got chance one worx. Lol worx.

Okay, go check out my viwawa matchit statistics.
Not bad de worx.
Lol worx, I'm very bored worx.

Mr Tee scam us worx. In the end the test like .. Hm..
So I don't feel like studying for his test tomorrow worx.

Okay worx. 'll blog again soon worx

Byebye le worx.

ps. the above worx are in memory of Manting's beloved, favourite, and best junior, thousand hearts, or also known as, Qianxin worx.
B'cos she 1 post can have thousand worx de worx. So i trying to win her worx. But looks like I failed worx.
Maybe she should be called QianWorx instead of QianXin. Hee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home