Um, since Ky said almost everything, let me add something.
Ky, Jason, Kel and Manting were an hour late. So Joyce and I sat at the badminton court and wait for them. But, lets give Manting some credit b'cos she actually as early as Joyce and I one. But she chose to wait for Jason and Kel at stop. So, she was early-late. LOL!
One more thing. I got burnt by the candle twice! Lolll.
First time, our dear Laoda ar, light the candle then very conviniently go above my hand and let the wax drip on me happily.
Second time even worse. Our not so dear LaoSan(just kd), lighted the LIGHER right at my thumb. Lol, super hot and painful that I threw then candle I was holding aside and um.. Fan my thumb? Lol, Idk lah. I just know my reaction time quite fast one. Ooops, kidding. But if its Laoda I think burn 3 of her fingers alr, then she realise she's on fire. LOL!
But its damn painful lah, today. Lol
Nevertheless, extremely worth the fun! Hahaha. When all the Banditz busy lighting their lanterns up, the very smart of cos cute me, turn on my HP flash light, and put the phone in my lantern. LOL! So I've got light tooo! Just that, when I took my HP out, there's 2 new scratches. Um, who cares lah right. Spoil already ma.
Um.. MT just told her she blogged. So I shan't continue.
My head is really hurting now. I don't want to go to schooltomorrow. Scared results:(
I'm cute!
Labels: banditz04

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home