-HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!-
pick up ur lanterns and take out those yummy mooncakes! haha.. too bad banditz cannot 'shang yue' together. =( Anyway, open ur eyes wide to catch Chang e and Houyi in the nite!! haha..
i am just here to lame about since i am free! haha.. okok.. I should really thank XIAOsi for posting posting and posting! MELISSA! see this ok!! i specially thanked u again hor! haha.. SO ACTIVE( and cute!) LOLS! okok!
TMR THERE'S SCHOOL! means everyone get to see each other again! Isn't that GREAT!haha..
ENJOY YOUR MID AUTUMN and those yummy mooncakes!
BYE!
kaiying!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Previous Posts
- OK! For the sake of posting the 222th post, I'm he...
- Laoer not fair leh, manting!She bully xiaosi and x...
- BANDITZ BANDITZ BANDITZ!LKY is here to blog! (fina...
- YES,KY AND KEL should post soon.If not ... they sh...
- Joyce & JasonFirst thing first, I AM NOT LAO SI! H...
- WOOOOOOOO!Banditz blog suddenly so cute.LOL.I keep...
- hello everyone.haha im back=p!didnt know until tod...
- Hahaha, I just randomly click here see you post th...
- HEH,okay not emo-ing liao.Aiya,you must know...My ...
- Aw mannn.. Manting don't emo leh/lah/lor/horHahaha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home