Sunday, September 14, 2008

OK! For the sake of posting the 222th post, I'm here:D
Hahahaha.

Eh, yah anyway..
OMG, I wanted to say something. Then I change post, then I forgot. Omg! I'm feeling so uncomfortable now:( :( :( :(
Walaoooo!:(
Hope that Laoda's horny matters, Laoer's personal matters, Laosan's um... whatever matters, XIAOsi's not serious matters, Xiaowu's Pinguan matters, and Xiaoliu's emo matters will be settle ASAP!

Banditz must all be happy right! Lol.
Aiyaaa, I'm having muscle aches everywhere. Do you all pity your XIAOsi? Hahaha.

Let's take a look at the times Banditz spent together.
Our usual Punggol Endssss
Our first School Anniversary performance
The totally natural shot
Kelmond's birthday
Kelmond's birthday too. Remember how we evolved our laoda into a cat with whiskers. Hahahah!
Laoda's 16th Birthday
After many failure attempts....
Um, no comments? LOL!
Remember how hard it was to gather everybody to take Banditz photo?!?!And, our last School Anniversary performace. Yupp

Lastly, Clarinet section rocks!

I'm cute

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home