I'm so damn disappointed after reading mer's post lah....
Sigh, was looking forward to getting out to play ...
Yet , =/ awww .
Persevered for one whole day.
End up tmw also nv go out ,
Oh hell ~~~
Seriously,
I don't feel the passion for band already.
Perhaps everything's passed down to my juniors.
I feel like a nobody in band.
Or rather, the band doesn't need my presence :D
Haha, i rmb Mr Png saying nobody in the band is indispensable.
Juniors will somehow improve to sheng ren our positions.
Now, i just feel like some extra person sitting there and affecting their moods.
What's more i feel like a total idiot playing a wrong note there.
And... i think i won't be heard anymore :)
I think i'm emo-ing right ? :P
But this is a good sign.
It shows that the band is progressing
and they'll do well for SYF next year.
So...
I've decided to not go band for some time le ba ...
So if the rest of the banditz going ,
Perhaps i'll join u guys after band prac ?
I cannot stand staying in the band room.
I cannot stand playing wrong notes.
Most importantly, i don't like feeling so extra.
Heh,
very sad lah.
Really hope can go out tmw bahs,
Bye...
Labels: banditz05

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home