Yes,
My Last Paper :D
But see, I haven't even finish One Theme Of Hist at THIS TIME!
Heh,
and SUBWAY NICER :D
Oops ;X it isn't too ex too ... around same price as PIZZA HUT :P
Omg you're really crappin lol .
The sixth inn actually quite sian leh.
I hear in front less than 5 minutes i close diao le.
LOLS , too soothing ! I'll fall asleep....
HEH,
all the best to your papers too :D
it's 2am now @.@
Hope got chance to go band tmw bahs :D
Sixth Inn of Happiness here i come!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeeee, gooodbyeeee.
Banditz05
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Previous Posts
- Although 201 post not special, but I special can a...
- Muahaha,I'm honoured to be posting the 200th post ...
- What happen to horn and percussionist? Heh.Horn we...
- FLUTE SECTION ROCKS TOO! (:at least as much as cla...
- CLARINET SECTION IS THE BEST!Hahahaha.I'm cute:D
- :DThis is the not-so-dead Bandit blogging here !I'...
- NEW SKIN!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON ,STAY HANDSOME =X
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIYING (:Sweeet Sixteeen (:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE LAO DA !Hope you have enjoyed...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home