Muahaha,
I'm honoured to be posting the 200th post :D
Aww,
Prelims is ending ...
But it should be last paper for 1/2 of banditz tmw,
and 2nd last paper for e other 1/2 :D
Joyce Jason and KAIYING , jiayou while we're gonna slack tmw aft paper!
OMG SHUANG @.@
Don't kill me ;D Doubt you'll see this too .
Heh, and Mer i wanna go band try The Sixth Inn Of the Happiness or wht de.
LOL , they say until it's so ci ji man!
I wanna tiao zhan gao nan du (:
When you wanna go then tell me heh i v on de,
SINCE PAPERS END TMW!
Heh,
:D Off to study.
-Banditz05
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Previous Posts
- What happen to horn and percussionist? Heh.Horn we...
- FLUTE SECTION ROCKS TOO! (:at least as much as cla...
- CLARINET SECTION IS THE BEST!Hahahaha.I'm cute:D
- :DThis is the not-so-dead Bandit blogging here !I'...
- NEW SKIN!
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON ,STAY HANDSOME =X
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAIYING (:Sweeet Sixteeen (:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE LAO DA !Hope you have enjoyed...
- EHHH!I'm here to blog. Check it out mann! Hahahas....
- Hello everybody!Know who am I? Haaa. Read on then....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home