Basketball? Hahaha. See ar.
Today I played badminton for 2 hours with my brother, fat pearl, and ugly huixian
Tomorrow, I'll be playing badminton and volleyball with my classmatesssss! LOLLLL!
But okay lah. Should exercise more. Exam period everytime I study ar, the table sure got food one. By the time I finish studying ar, the food also finish:( Lol.
To make a long story short, I fat already. Yuppp! LOL!
& why so many people got trouble signing in? When I come home from badminton I see so little people online. Kept asking Huixian whats the occasion. Lol! Really leh. This timing like 20 plus band people online. Then 20 plus class people online. Aiyo! I think only cute people can sign in. No wonder... Hahaha
Okay, discuss with the rest of Banditz about outing kay.
I'm cute!
Labels: banditz04

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home