I'm Melissa Tan from 4F and I'm here to scold a piece of shit. If you want to report me after this, go ahead. To make things easier for you, my index number is 24, and my Form Teacher is Mr Goh Kar Whee. Yupp. Okay. Let me start.
__ ____ ___ _____, MOST DISGUSTING, IRRTATING, CHILDISH & NO PRINCIPLE TEACHER EVER.
I also don't know where to start and where to end b'cos its never ending, and his disgustingness, irrtatingness, childishness and whatever bad things really start from don't know where and till now it haven't ended.
Thank gooodness you're _______________________. And if this happens to be a fake news, then, I'll be extremely disappointed. But maybe its a blessing in disguise b'cos I can collect more of your yucky things and add them to the collection.
Tell you ar, you're dead childish. I know I also quite childish lah. BUT the thing is, how old are you, and how old am I? I think you're twice my age right. You're twice or even trice as childish as I am. Something to be ashamed of leh.
I feel like slapping you. Grrr.
You mouth ar, big like anything. Tell you something only, whole band, nono whole school know already. All things that shouldn't be told, you tell already. You very lucky that the person you tell can keep secrets very well lo. Since you're such a lousy secret keeper, let me tell you something, you go spread okay.
You're such an ass.
Time to grow up, time to grow up...
Don't always act fierce and scold people, only to realise that everything you said earlier was crap. If you cannot scold, then don't scold. If you don't know what to say, please hor. Prepare a script and read it out to the person you want to scold. Maybe you can get model scolding answers from Mdm Yeo or something. Go for scolding tuition, do scolding TYS, practicing scolding in front of the mirror and scold yourself, go and do anything that 'll improve your scolding skills lah hor. Don't anyhow scold people. Maybe watching more channel 8 dramas might help. When you get A1 for scolding, then come and flaunt it to me, I don't mind. I'll try my best not to laugh.
To make a long story short b'cos I want to go study lest somebody accuse me of not appreciating all that my caring teachers, which of cos doesn't include you, have done for me.
PRIVACY! Don't be such a KAYPOH and check this check that. Want to know, open your big mouth and ask. Don't know how to ask, then give yourself a tight slap. If you're scared you stink the whole world/school/bandroom with your terribly horrible breath, then perhaps you should go check out the convenience store, 7-11, for something called, 'breath refresherner'. Its there for a reason. The reason is, to cater to people like you. If you're going to say you're concerned, then cut the act. Even by using my butt to think, I know you're just kaypoh, itchy backside go find out. Please lah, he she it they we I, got 8A1s so what? He she it they we I, got 8 F9s also so what? It is NOT YOUR BUSINESS at all. If you want to care for us, then thank you, but NO THANK YOU!
Very much not appreciated.
I really salute myself for being able to keep my cool and not scold the F word right at your face despite your constant disgustingness. There was once when I almost did okay. You were really omg.. CHILDISH then what. Play what prank. FYI, in case pea brained people like you don't know, that's not known as a prank, but known as cyber bullying. Please, read up more or you might be squatting in a prison cell for the rest of your life without knowing what prank you have played.
Sucker.
Lastly, banditz ar, although I'm fourth in the
Being borned to be disgusting really isn't his fault, BUT coming to Singapore, Nan Chiau High School, and Nan Chiau wind orchestra to disgust people IS HIS FAULT.
Being borned to be an irritant isn't his fault either, BUT coming to Singapore, Nan Chiau High School, and Nan Chiau wind orchestra to irratate people IS HIS FAULT.
That's it. Not so angry already. Grrr
Labels: banditz04

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home