Yes,
Thank you Banditz for everything today.
Basically the whole day was spent in school and CP :D
Thank you Banditz.
A bit sad Jason nv come celebrate w us ah.
But haha,
I know you miss us rite !
:D hahaaaa.
2 more weeks to O's
and you guys spent time celebrating w me,
THANK YOU.
All of you are LOVED !!! :D
MT's very very very happy !
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!
Oh yahs,
Hope Joyce KY Sihui & friends don't chao jia k!
THANKS !!!!
BYEBYE !!!
I'm FINALLY SIXTEEEEN but definitely not LAOHU =X
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Previous Posts
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANTING!LAOWU LAOHU!Hehehe!
- Wahah, mugger.Okay, we keep this blog at this for ...
- Yes,Long time no post.But this shall be a short on...
- THANK YOU BANDITZ!Sorry but I'm really tired today...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR CUTEST LAOSI,I think i'm gonna ...
- Banditzzzzz!Tomorrow don't make me malu cannnn! Lo...
- YES,i'm definitely so excited.Our xiaosi's turning...
- Band so happening.My section so happening.Cool. Fo...
- What's xi nu? Cool down? Hahaha.Actually I type fi...
- 老四,请息怒:DBut i really do agree w what you've said.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home