Banditzzzzz!
Tomorrow don't make me malu cannnn! Lol.
I know the answer is sure cannot. Lol, nvm
But you all must know that right,
MANTING and KELMOND birthday haven't pass. Tomorrow zheng me, I sure zheng back one. Hahaha!
EG:
All banditz run 10km, and we only bring 1 bottle of water. Hahaha. Manting, you know what I mean. Lol!
Next!
Tomorrow ar, anybody who call me LAOSI right, I charge 10 cents. So, get ready your coins uh!
Ok, seeyou!:D
Monday, September 22, 2008
Previous Posts
- YES,i'm definitely so excited.Our xiaosi's turning...
- Band so happening.My section so happening.Cool. Fo...
- What's xi nu? Cool down? Hahaha.Actually I type fi...
- 老四,请息怒:DBut i really do agree w what you've said.
- Hello everybody.I'm Melissa Tan from 4F and I'm he...
- BANDITZ!Mr Png's auditioning laoda and XIAOsi's se...
- AWI posted one postBut it didn't appearNOT EVEN AS...
- Eh, its me again.I realise that Mr Goh reads my bl...
- Aiyo!Everytime I want to go band, nobody want to g...
- AWI posted one postBut it didn't appearNOT EVEN AS...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home